Contributors and Helpers
This website represents many years of the work of Father John Musther, now Rector of the Orthodox Parish of St Bega, St Mungo and St Herbert, Keswick, in Cumbria, England. His are the words, and the selection of the photographs.
Never mentioned elsewhere, but occasionally seen in some of the photographs, Fr John’s wife Jenny has been his able and gentle support throughout the research.
The work has also been considerably aided by the kind permission of others to use their work, some of these are:
- Anthony Weir — Irish Megaliths
- Tom Fourwinds — Megalithomania
- Jim Dempsey — Megalithic Ireland
- Tom Nelligan — The Standing Stone
- Aiden Clarke of Westport, Co Mayo
- Anthony Previte, author of A Guide to Connemara’s Early Christian Sites
- John Corcoran of Listowel, Co Kerry
Completion of the database still needs much local help. If you have a photograph or something you would like included please use the contact form to get in touch. We would love to hear from you in any case.